The FIE through its affiliated associations plays for several years the following activities:
· Promotion of walking on foot as knowledge of the territory and protect the
· Walking, biking, mountain biking, and long-haul trekking;
· Themed Events : botanical, geological, archaeological;
· Excursions for persons with disabilities, through industry associations;
· Environmental education courses for Schools;
· Training Courses for National and Regional Excursionists FIE (A.E.R./A.E.N. FIE)
– Courses of hiking, trekking, orientation, topography and meteorology and first aid.